As a Razing Hair Salon Style and/or Color Assistant you'll be responsible for providing assistance to hair stylists, cutters and colorists by performing shampoo and conditioning treatments, ensuring equipment is regularly cared for, cleaning and maintaining hair department appearance. You will attend to our guests' needs with impeccable service in accordance with existing service standards.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude and professional image.
• Participate in hair training program (4 months -- 12 months), attending all scheduled sessions to meet minimum required hours
• Attend and participate in training meetings, sales promotions and outside beauty shows
• Follow established procedures to accurately perform shampoo and conditioning treatment
• Follow established standards for safety and cleanliness, keeping equipment properly sanitized and hair and treatment areas clean and presentable at all times
• Offer clients beverages and other items as needed
• Ensure compliance with all state licensing and health requirements
• Perform various duties to assist staff as requested
• Must be a licensed cosmetologist in training
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (English speaking) and customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Physical mobility, able to bend, lift and stand on feet for a prolonged period of time
• Flexible, reliable, and available to work various schedules, including weekends and holidays
• Current applicable license
We offer excellent career opportunities and growth potential with advanced continuous educational training.